- Purchase a tri-fold board
- Gather all physical materials needed to display on boards (pictures, anecdotes, etc.)
- Put together a video of my playing the cello for an aural display
- Procure any craft supplies needed to create/decorate the board
To Do on May 13, 2015:
- Travel to a local elementary school and work with their cellists
- Take pictures/videos of my plans being put into motion to add to the board
- Make necessary additions or revisions to the tri-fold
I was able to find a mutually beneficial date with the teacher in charge of the school I will be working with, so I will be able to work with their cellists on this upcoming Wednesday. What I've found through working on this project is that there are many opportunities to work within my community that are within reach and fulfilling. While I am slightly worried that the upcoming deadline for Pitch Day is approaching faster than anticipated, I am fairly confident that I will be able to accomplish everything planned by the end of the week in time for presentations.
Inquiry Questions for Further Research:
- How soon will a request to travel between schools be processed?
- How can I document my work at the elementary schools?